20 secrets of success and self-control /Les 20 secrets du succès et de la maîtrise de soi/20 secretos del éxito y el autocontrol
1. Sleep less. This is one of the best investments you can do to make your life productive and profitable. Most people only need six hours to maintain excellent health. Try to get up an hour earlier for 21 days and you will develop a powerful habit. Remember, it is the quality and not the quantity of sleep that is important. And you just imagine that you have an additional 30 hours per month to use for things that are important to you
2. Spend an hour every morning for personal development. Meditate, visualize your day, read inspirational texts that set the tone for your day, listen to motivational tapes and read good books. Enjoy this period of tranquility to view and energize your spirit for the productive day that begins. Watch the sun rise or be in harmony with nature. Start your day is a great strategy to renew and improve
3. Do not let the less important activities take the place of those most important in your life. Every day Penez time to ask yourself the question: "Do I use to better my time and energy?" Time management is life management, so use it carefully
4. Reserve for you Sunday evening carefully and save this habit. Use this time to plan your week, visualize your encounters and goals, read new texts and inspirational books, listening to soft music or just relax. This habit will help you be more focused, motivated and effective for the week beginning.
5. Remember to always have the main key to your quality of life is the quality of your communication. This means the way you communicate with others and, more importantly, the way you communicate with yourself. That what you focus on is what you get. If you expect the positive is what you get. This is a fundamental law of nature.
6. Light a candle next to you when you read in the evening. It is very relaxing and it creates a wonderful and positive atmosphere. Make your home an oasis away from the distractions of the outside. Put some good music, good books and good friends.
7. Learn to meditate effectively. The mind is naturally very bruillante machine that moves from one topic to another like a wild monkey. It can restrict the discipline and the concentration and achieve inner peace. Meditate twenty minutes in the morning and twenty minutes in the evening will certainly provide you exceptional Results if you practice for six months. The sages of the East have partique for over 5000 years and demonstrated the efficatité meditation
8. Learn to stop. The average person can not even spend 30 minutes per month in total motionless silence. Develop the habit of tranquility, sitting, enjoying the power of silence for at least ten minutes a day. Think is simply about what matters to you in your life. Reflect on your mission. Furthermore, silence is golden. As a Zen master said: "These are the spaces between the bars that hold the cage
9. Frequent only positive people who can teach you new things and do not absorb all your energy complaining and being negative. Develop relationships with people who want to improve and who expect the best in life . you will always find someone to accompany you to the heights you are looking to achieve.
10. You surely have a life mission. This is simply a set of principles that guide you to where you want to go and where you want to be at the end of your life. Your mission built your values. It's your personal beacon that keeps you in pursuit of your dreams. For a period of one month, book yourself a few hours to write five or ten principles that will govern your life and that will keep you focused at all times. For example it could be to serve others, be considered a good citizen, acquire excellent health or become a good "leader." Whatever your life's mission, rework it and renew it regularly. So when you meet opposition or they like to disturb you in your journey, you will come back quickly to your choice knowing that you are going in the right direction you have chosen préalabrement
11. No one can insult you or hurt you without your permission. One of the golden keys to happiness and success is how you interpret the events that present themselves to you. Successful people master of interpretation. Those highs have acquired an ability to interpret negative events as positive challenges that allow them to grow and go further on the road to success. There are no negative experiences, only experiences that develop and form our character to reach new heights. There are no failures, only lessons.
12. Take speed reading course. Reading is a great way to gain several years of experience in a few hours of study. For example, most biographies demonstrate the strategies and philosophies of the great "leaders" or courageous individuals. Read them and imitate them. Browsing you will absorb a large amount of material in a short time.
13. Remember people's names and have consideration for them. This habit, coupled with enthusiasm, is one of the great success of seccrets. Everyone in the world has a imaginary button expressing: "I WANT TO FEEL IMPORTANT AND APPRECIATED"
14. Be gentle as a flower when it's time to be good but like thunder when it's time principles. Be courteous and polite at all times but do not be fooled. Make sure to always be treated with respect.
15. Do not discuss your health, welfare and other personal matters with anyone outside your immediate family. Be very disciplined in this regard.
16. Be authentic, patient, persevering, modest, affable and generous.
17. Lie down in a hot bath at the end of a long, productive day. Reward yourself for even the smallest successes. Take time to renew your mind, body and soul. Soon your most important goals will be achieved and you will get the level of high performance.
18. Keep a log to measure your progress and will express your thoughts. Write not only your mind but also your difficulties is the best method to get rid of bad habits to keep you at your best and develop a precision of thought.
19. The stress comes mainly from how you interpret events. Two people can react differently to an event. For example, a speech after dinner may cause fear for the inexperienced speaker while a great orator will see a great opportunity for them to share his thoughts. Knowing that the perception of the negative effects of an event can be modified and conditioned to the positive, this will allow you to reach heights.
20. Empty your cup. A cup busy can accept nothing more. Similarly, a person who thinks she can not learn anything else will stagnate and will not reach the highest peaks. A real security sign, mature person is one who sees in every opportunity a chance to learn. Even teachers besoint have to be taught.